Frequently Asked Questions
How much does one locker cost?
Lockers are available starting at $3,100 and up.
Club One is open and available to you from opening to closing day of Vail Mountain annually.
Not only are we one of the most affordable options in Vail, but we offer a variety of amentities and services to make your day on the mountain easy and fun. Click 'What is included in the locker rental' below to find out more or click
HERE for a full list of benefits.
How many people can use my locker?
Our lockers can accommodate a maximum of up to two adults and two children ages 12 and under. With RFID access into the club and into your locker, you can be sure that your equipment will always be secure.
There are private luxury locker rooms available in Club One, perfect for families or groups. For those who have children over the age of 12 but under the age of 21 or immediate family members that are not full time residents (meaning will only share with you during holidays or weekends), you can share your locker with them for an addition $1000 fee. As long as the total occupancy doesn’t exceed three adults.
What is included in the locker rental?
When you rent a locker, you get more than just storage space.
Perks of being a member include:
- Ski and snowboard storage at the base of the mountain
- Secure RFID access to the club and your locker
- Boot driers to keep your feet dry and warm
- Club attendants
- Discounts on overnight ski and snowboard tuning at Base Camp
- Discounts at Almresi restaurant on the second floor. Prost!
- Discounts on Tryst Vail studio apartment penthouse rental
- Hot beverages served daily
- Snacks available daily
- Seasonal holiday catered events
- TV with live news and sports
- Wifi and for your global connectivity needs
- Showers and changing rooms to freshen up for apres ski!
- First access to bookings at Camp Merak at Royal Elk Ranch (coming soon)
HERE for more information.
Where are you located?
Club One is located in the Gondola Haus (formerly the Vista Bahn Building) at the top of Bridge Street.
Our address and a map can be found at the bottom of the page.
How secure will my equipment be?
Club One has taken every precaution to make sure your equipment will be safe and waiting for you, not matter how long you leave it with us.
No need to bring your own lock! Both the Club itself and your locker are secured with RFID technology. Daily staff are on site and CCTV cameras are also installed throughout the facility.
Your gear is safe with us!
What color is my locker?